Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Face The Truth

Sometimes, when I woke up I was confused .. I have achieved all. When I woke up I was always staring out the window, I'm always stunned to see the pensive face on the crowded street and then right away .. I ask ..
I always wanted to know why a child crying in the arms of the mother who is dismissive.If there are no limits for me to explore it all? All of which I live, I eat, the exalted and desired by all, feels like a cruelty which is based on selfishness.The same atrocities as the blood shed in slaughter.This is the time when the truth came to me and drew his sword, the point where the truth is revealed, the truth about how cruel I was to myself
 
 
I will always let my imagination rip screaming in my mind for words without reflection behavior.

Gil Hills
Again, a hard blow on my face ..
Hit with a thousand words in, like a chasm in the ocean...
Came without warning like a predator who is lurking from hiding..
Ripping my eyelids, forcing me to accept the scorching sunshine...
My eyes, which have been used to staring at the dark, like a dark night in the ocean...
With their claws gripping jaw
, forced to not bite my tongue and make me feel the pain of helplessness and silent..
Only the soul that is able to escape..
Ran into a beautiful green meadow with a cool beam of the sun..
This time, I realized that I really was not a king, let alone a knight..


-----

Accept the fact that it is not easy, because the reality is sometimes the worst thing in our lives . But a sacred word to say that "behind the difficulty there is relief .. behind the difficulty there is relief". Also not easy to convince others to accept the fact, but it is easy for us to be patient. Because it is very beautiful to me to calm individuals who regret for his actions .
Nothing says "you should" in advising, there is only "you better" ...
and better I dwell ...
 
V M A D

No comments:

Post a Comment