Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3rd 2012


A good friend is a friend who is always there. friends will not feel disappointed when he was alone. and here I am with a story told by a friend ... I've heard stories with imagination, which I gently swing in the wave form of thought
 

Secret Is Beautiful
 

      One time I walked with my Love in a park, and she started a beautiful conversation "Do you love me ..?". "Do not answer" she interrupted quickly. I did not say anything, I just immediately gripped her hand, looked into her eyes and smiled and gently kissed the back of her fingers. Then she calmly said, "I was the secret ...". I was amazed and asked "what do you mean ...?". she started staring at my eyes with a smile and explain "love is having. And I, was the secret. then give yourselves to time to be a part of me. Not because love is wrong or forbidden, but that our love becomes precious, to be beautiful, hidden and properly stored in our hearts, away from the world and the cruelty, away from everyone and their bad judgments ..., so I think this will just be mine and yours. as proving to ourselves that me and you can trust ourselves each, to trust each other when time and distance separate us ". and she kissed the back of my fingers.

I can only smile at her words. And suddenly it becomes more beautiful afternoon ... and the next was very meaningful for me. I love her ....

 -
Secret for me is beautiful. something that can not be touched or perhaps imagined by the people. in my position as a friend, appreciating the secret is like being the last bodyguard guarding a treasure that is unmatched. Isn't very romantic if only you and people that you love who understands the depth of love and trust .Thank you 
V M A D 

No comments:

Post a Comment